We created this quick "Pray" to give you a head start on understanding our information collection and use practices.
We receive information that:
- you provide when you register for and set up an account
- you post or content you share on Pray Station
- you allow us to collect when you use certain Pray Station features
- you allow social media services to share with us
- we get from seeing how you use Pray Station
- we get from communicating with you
- we get from cookies and other technology
We use this information to:
- provide Pray Station features and services to you
- manage and improve the Pray Station website, app and services
- analyse how you use Pray Station
- provide you with information
- diagnose technical problems and maintain security
- provide you with marketing that is relevant to you
We share this information with:
- other Pray Station users where you allow information to be public
- social media services you tell us to share information with
- people who help us provide Pray Station to you
- business partners, which may include advertising partners
- businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Pray Station is part of, or that become part of the same group
- outside parties to comply with the law and legal obligations
Welcome to Pray Station ("Pray Station," "we," "us" or "our"). Pray Station provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform. Just snap a photo, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, add comments (if you like) and share!
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. Information We Collect
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Pray Station account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Pray Station.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Pray Station. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on Pray Station:
- If you choose, you can use our "Find friends" feature to locate other people with Pray Station accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on Pray Station.
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then Pray Station will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Pray Station.
- If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Pray Station then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
- If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Pray Station does not have access to or control this communication.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
2. How We Use Your Information
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Pray Station application on your device Pray Station or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Pray Station (or the group of companies of which Pray Station is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data (such as usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.), with organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Pray Station API have copied or saved that information.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our Pray Station API.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Instances where we may be required to share your information:
Pray Station will disclose your information where required to do so by law or by judicial process or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- protect the security or integrity of our Service
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Pray Station, our Users or others
4. How We Store Your Information
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the Malaysia or any other country in which Pray Station, a company in the same group of companies as Pray Station or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Pray Station may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from MALAYSIA law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Pray Station cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Pray Station or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Pray Station, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Pray Station make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
6. Children's Privacy
Pray Station does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13
7. Other Web Sites & Services